Friday, February 19, 2010

CTFBC - EXCITING NEWS

Better for you than Champagne & Botox :o)



Hi everyone, it's Friday and this is me your intrepid conference co-ordinator reporting in once again with some more exciting news.

I got an email from my editor, Chef Caro, over at food24.com informing me that a rather delicious sponsor has come on board for the conference


Yes the divine chocolatiers are donating a voucher for two to attend any of their amazing chocolate workshops

Do yourselves a favour and go take a long look at  The Lindt Chocolate Studio and drool over these workshops.....

Thank you Lindt for this fantastic prize....only available to attending bloggers on the day :o)

If you havn't yet booked your seat....please do drop me a line at collywolly50atyahoodotcodotuk (very soon as interest is snowballing) giving me the number of seats, real name, blog name, email addie and cell phone number

There is limited space available.

Have a great weekend

Colleen xx

4 comments:

Marisa on February 19, 2010 at 5:09 PM said...

Ooooooooooohhhhh - you can win me over with Lindt any day!

Anonymous said...

Oooooh, now I am definitely booking my seat. I will email you.

the V Team on February 22, 2010 at 10:42 PM said...

I must say....me too Marisa :o) Looking forward
Colleen xx

the V Team on February 22, 2010 at 10:42 PM said...

Thanx for the email anonymous. I have your seat booked. Will forward banking details asap.
Colleen

 

My Blog List

Site Info

Followers