Saturday, March 6, 2010

MORE SPONSORS FOR CTFBC

I was about to write good evening everyone until I looked at the time in the corner on my screen and realized with a shock that it is already tomorrow and I should actually be saysing Good morning everyone!! I have so much work still to do before I can go away on Monday on holiday for the week that I am sitting here. My mind is soactive and crammed with stuff anyway that I would not be able to sleep so what better way to spend the time than to sit here blogging? Hehe....I could think of one or two right now but will settle for the blogging as it is one of the things on my looooong list that I need to do before I can leave.

I just have to remind those who asked to put their names on the list to please let me have their deposits. I was supposed to pay for the venue and food today but had not received enough money in so I have been given grace until early Monday morning before I leave. So please please people. If you are intending to come to the conference then please do the right thing and pay your fees so that I can confirm and mark you as paid. If you have NOT booked but would like to attend please send me a mail right now to collywolly50@yahoo.co.uk and book your seat. I will then send you an email giving you the banking details and ask that you pay the fees immediately. I do still have seats available. The cost of the conference is R430.00 per person and it covers everything from refreshments to lunch and a fabulous big goodie bag stuffed to capacity with some yummy foodie products and goodies. Please look at the previous post for the agenda and other details. Thanx so much.

Now for some more great sponsorship news.....the following companies have agreed to come on board with me and are sponsoring in different ways

Kara'a Original Greek Herb Dressing due to be launched onto the market at the end of March.
We fortunate bloggers will be getting a foretaste of what is to come....this delightful dressing is described on the website thus "Do you enjoy exciting Greek or Mediterranean food? You will fall in love with Kara's! Healthy, Natural, No Additives, No Preservatives. "a family recipe brought to you by the family."


They are giving us a jar of Original Greek Herb Dressing for each goodie bag
and also a hamper of products to be given out to one lucky blogger during the course of the day.
Thank you so much Costa for coming on board and for being the very first sponsor I got.
I was so thrilled! We wish you all the best and much success with your launch onto the SA market!

The beautiful people over at Yuppiechef
are sponsoring us with a voucher in each goodie bag to the value of R100.
Thank you so much Paul Galatis for your willingness to participate in this exciting event.


Ooooooh, need I say more??? The cookware that sets a foodie's heart aflame....
Le Creuset are sponsoring TWO of their famous casseroles for give-aways
to two very fortunate guests on the day. I can only hope that I might be one of them....
Thank you so much Jamie.....appreciate your generosity and belief in my conference.

Just look at this...I found it under their new products. Isnt it just me???? I am going to save every cent
I get until I can afford one of these......
You want to see some other new colours???


Or maybe I should go for one of these colours.......gosh it's confusing!! I love them all!!!

Arent they gorgeous???? Go take a look at all the fantastic colours that they come in....



And then we have a very familiar name in the food industry, the tannie who adds the gourmet touch


Ina Paarman Products will be sponsoring us with some of their recipe booklets in each goodie bag,.
You know those handy little ones that you see hanging around on her racks at the supermarkets....have you ever looked through one of those? They are full of fabulous recipes. Thank you so much for sponsoring our goodie bags. You might not all know that Ina Paarman's beloved husband of more than 40 years, Ted, died early in January from lung cancer. Ina, our love and condolences go out to you and your family. It must be so incredibly difficult & heartbreaking dealing with the loss of your soulmate, your life partner. Hugs to you!  



Sam & Caro over at food24.com

have sponsored each goodie bag with a beautiful apron!!! An essential piece of kitchen equipment for any serious cook. Thank you very much ladies for that and also for all the assistance that you have given me in obtaining other sponsorships. I have really valued your help and direction.

Well, that is it for tonight. I hear the rest of the family snoring. The leaves are rustling outside the window in the dark so that means a bit of a south easter has picked up. At least it is cooler and I will be able to sleep more comfortably.

I will be away from Monday for the next week so it might be quiet on this site. But I will update as soon as I am back.
Have a good weekend,
Colleen xx

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oo Im so glad I booked and paid already. Even if I dont win a prize on the day, the goodie bag would make me feel like a winner for sure.

the V Team on March 16, 2010 at 10:23 PM said...

It is going to be great Anonymous. I look forward to meeting you on Sunday
Colleen

Conference Girls on August 31, 2010 at 12:29 PM said...

Great Post,Good Job

 

My Blog List

Site Info

Followers