Wednesday, March 17, 2010

MORE EXCITING SPONSORS

Good morning world,  it's a bright sunny day in Cape Town but the south easter is blowing and there is a decided Autumnal nip in the air. It is quite delicious to feel the first hair raising prickles on your skin after the mind-blowing heat of the past couple of weeks that we have experienced. Well, the holiday and wedding are behind us and we are back home with shoulders to the wheel. Had a wonderful time with family and friends and even managed to get a bit of work done via my mobile phone and the wonders of technology. My son connected me up via remote control to my pc at home and I could work on it wherever I was. I wish I had a high speed connection though. It was really SLOOOOW and frustrating!!

Today is the last day for bookings people so if you are still pondering on whether to attend the conference or not please don't wait any longer because you will be too late. There are still some seats available but by the end of business today Jenny needs to have final figures for catering and hiring purposes. So please do contact me and I will send you banking details.

If your surname is MUIR and you have already paid for a ticket please do contact me urgently with your name and contact details at the above email address so that I can add you to the list of delegates!!

Some more exciting news is that some more really great sponsors have come on board so without further ado here are the one's who have sent through their logo's.....

Hmmmm, I cannot wait to sample these goodies. I already know the Nougat intimately!! A big thank you to Paul from Wedgwood Handmade Confectionery  for the delicious sponsorship and for making me laugh while I am so stressed!! And thank you to Jane-Anne for linking us up!!

http://www.tastemag.co.za/
Woolworths TASTE magazine recently launched their online magazine. What a fabulous site. I visit it regularly and would highly recommend that you do too. It is going to be big!! Thank you Woolworths Taste for the 3 copies of your magazine for each goodie bag. An added bonus is this.......

Jamie at Home DVD's - a series of 3 DVD's that are included in the bagged magazines!!
Thank you so much Woolworths Taste and New Media Publishing 
The new Taste mag is in store now. Go get your copy.......


Another mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm......I recently tasted some amazing chocolate and was so impressed that I contacted them. The delightful Datje has come on board with two giveaway hampers of some of her delicious sucrose and dairy free soulful chocolate fusions. Thank you so much Soulicious!!  


Tandy Sinclair (known to food24 bloggers as inspiration) from Lavender & Lime blog has donated her very first book, hot off the press, as a giveaway to one fortunate blogger on the day. Congratulations Tandy on the launch of your book. May it be a huge success. Thank you for your sponsorship


Need one say anything more about Tru-Cape than mention their name I wonder??? Who doesn't know their wonderful fruit?  

Thank you Tru-Cape South Africa for your sponsorship!! Chomp chomp!!

To Justine Drake and the friendly folk at John Brown Publishing a huge thank you for the Fresh Living Magazines.


Verlaque Foods have been very generous in their sponsorship and I am very grateful to Neil and Adrienne for their support. Their products are wonderful and those who have not discovered them yet are about to :o)
Congratulations to Verlaque Foods for being approved and getting a spot at FHA 2010 the Singapore Food Show. WOW!!! Wishing you guys all the best for a very successful show!!

And that's all for now folk. I have to find my way into town to collect sponsorship products so wish me luck. Living on the south side I don't go into Cape Town that often and am not all that well aquainted with her streets and with all the building and road changes going on it changes almost daily!

Please don't forget that booking CLOSES TODAY!! And to those who have booked but have not yet paid.......PLEASE do so today!! If you have not paid you will not get in to attend the conference.

Now, with a name like mine it would be very remiss of me not to say the following...........

Happy St Patty's day to all those with green blood coursing through their veins.

“May the enemies of Ireland never eat bread nor drink whiskey, but be afflicted with itching without the benefit of scratching.”

Don't overdo the Guinness :o)
Colleen xxx

7 comments:

browniegirl on March 17, 2010 at 10:37 PM said...

You're welcome. Thank YOU!! Can I bring my money for my book with me on Sunday? It can be written to me Colleen, thank you Tandy xx

Jeanne @ Cooksister! on March 18, 2010 at 2:10 AM said...

Wow - what fab sponsors! I can't believe the conference is in 4 days' time!! Thanks for all your hard work, doll!

Michael Olivier on March 18, 2010 at 9:56 AM said...

So looking forward to this day! So much to learn about!

Luv luv

Michael
www.michaelolivier.co.za

browniegirl on March 19, 2010 at 9:14 AM said...

Jeanne, Ive got even more. Will put up today....see you Sunday. Fly well and safe and get some sleep!!! Thank you for all your help. It is going to be wonderful xx

browniegirl on March 19, 2010 at 9:15 AM said...

Michael, I am so looking forward to meeting you on Sunday. Thank you so much and also for your email. You encourage me to go forward. At the moment I am stressed and tired....thank you!! xxx

Kit on March 19, 2010 at 3:40 PM said...

Wow you've done so well getting new sponsors - I'm glad Taste came on board. Those goodie bags sounds like they'll be bursting at the seams...will we even be able to carry them?!

browniegirl on March 19, 2010 at 5:56 PM said...

The bags are chocablock Kit. Bring a stronger bag to put it into is my advice..... :o) Thank you so much
Colleen xx

 

My Blog List

Site Info

Followers